Dermal fillers are a highly popular cosmetic treatment that many men and women are pursuing in order to refresh the appearance of their face, restore symmetry, and remove wrinkles.
Dermal fillers are a gel-like substance that is injected under the skin of the face, in order to restore a youthful, attractive appearance, with smoother skin and greater volume of your natural features.
In this article Dental Haus’s resident Palm Beach Dentist will be answering some commonly asked questions about dermal fillers and discussing what they can achieve.
Why get dermal filler injectables at a dentist near me?
Here are just a few of the reasons why our clients decide to have dermal fillers done at Gold Coast Dental Haus:
- Immediate effectiveness. Unlike some other treatments, dermal fillers have an impact straightaway.
- To achieve symmetry. Often our faces can become a little different on both sides as we age. Carefully considered dermal filler treatments can help to restore symmetry.
- To perfect the shape of the face without invasive treatment. No surgery is necessary when you use dermal fillers.
- To remove wrinkles. The face naturally develops wrinkles as we age, including nasolabial folds, marionettes lines, crow’s feet and other deep wrinkles.
- To restore skin smoothness. Dermal fillers improve the smoothness of the skin, which tends to become more course over time.
- To restore volume. Sometimes cheeks and lips lose their fullness as we age, or maybe were never as full as was desirable. Dermal fillers can add volume to these areas.
- To reduce the signs of ageing. We would all like to maintain our appearance as we grow older and dermal fillers can help people to achieve this.
- To lift the features. As we age, the face tends to sag, but dermal fillers can ‘lift’ features, so they are in a more desirable position.
How much do they cost and are they safe?
The cost of dermal fillers will depend on the practitioner. A treatment of dermal fillers at your dentist Palm Beach can cost as little as $350 or as much as $1000 or more, depending on exactly what you want to achieve. Here at Dental Haus, our pricing is as follows:
- Lips – $349 (1ml)
- Cheeks – $699 (2ml)
- Hands – $800 (2ml)
- Nasolabial folds – $349 (1ml)
- Marionettes lines (sad face) – $369 (1ml)
The injection itself is only experienced as a slight pain or sting. There may be minor swelling or bruising post-procedure, but it will barely be noticeable – for this reason many people are confident getting injectables done in their workday, during a break.
A widely popular treatment, approved in Australia and depended on by Australians for years, dermal fillers are both a safe and effective cosmetic solution if carried out by a reliable, qualified, and experienced practitioner.
Our Palm Beach Dental Haus can provide Gold Coast Dental Haus dermal fillers to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Our no gap dentist Palm Beach can also help with your dental needs to help you achieve your dream smile.
Contact Dental Haus today on (07) 5521 0536 to get started.